Thursday 22 August 2013

Paper Pieced Houses




These paper pieced houses are from a free pattern on Craftsy. It was called holiday houses, as there was some snow on the roof and tree. I missed off the snow as Amy wanted a white background. Amy put a shout out for scrappy little houses for her wonky village. If you fancy making her a couple have a look over here and I'm sure she will be grateful.

I seem to have lost my blogging mojo since I was at the FatQuarterly Retreat in London. I think I was overwhelmed by all the talented ladies I met and by the amount of stuff I then had to blog about. I didn't speak much to "old" bloggy friends as unfortunately there just didn't seem time to talk to everyone. I made some lovely new friends and through visiting London I am now pleased to be in a bee..... With the HipBees....I just hope they will be patient and don't mind waiting a few weeks for their blocks if I'm away on my travels....which I will be soon. You can read all about where we go on my other blog.



So, a short and sweet post, linking up with Liz to Brit Thursday Sewing and Paper Piecing Friday with Kristy...must be Friday in Australia!
Paper Piecing Party

13 comments:

  1. I love the houses - a very happy addition to my wonky village :) Thanks Indianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about it, last year we all lost our sewing mojo after FQR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to worry! The houses are pretty! You are off again, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the houses! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from PPP. Have a great weekend. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your houses look great! Here's hoping the sewjo returns soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww those wonky houses are very cute indeed! Happy travels! I had to giggle when I saw Wallace and Grommet, my hubby loves them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those houses are really cute and adorable!
    Congratulations on the finishes!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those little houses. I'm always drawn to patchwork houses but have yet to make my own . I love the three little beach huts pattern on craftsy too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little houses! Just found your blog via Le Challenge. I am also in Cornwall. We have had some lovely weather this year, haven't we?
    Just finished my Hero project. I hope the next one taxes the brain cells a little less.

    ReplyDelete