Tuesday 19 March 2013

Handprinted Fabric Swap III

Handprinted fabric swap!
I love this design and thought about just doing the typewriters all over the fabric, but with no mosaics and some of my partners have no blogs or Flickr I wasn't sure of their taste, so I went with 4 different designs which can then be fussy cut.

Pheweeee.... 3hours later....1m of stencilled fabric (designs from Stencil 201 book)

This book is fantastic as the plastic stencils are included and there are 25 of them. The book also contains ideas to use the stencils as embroidery patterns, tattoos or for cutting hair through...but Tim wasn't keen on this.


Linking up to Ange, Heart of Charnwood Book Challenge.






2 comments:

  1. I cannot understand why he didn't want you to cut his hair?!! Lovely fabrics and your partners should be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done and that book looks great!

    ReplyDelete